Substitute Teacher (immediate)
- San Francisco, CA
- ECP, LS, MS
Substitute Teacher to add to our in-house substitute list.
CDS is a co-educational preschool through eighth grade serving over 460 students in the Mission Dolores neighborhood of San Francisco. Spanning two campuses, and home to a diverse community of students, faculty and families, CDS is a vibrant learning community. Our teachers practice constructivist teaching; born of “learning by doing,” it is how we achieve excellent academics. We believe by encouraging children to fully engage in complex topics, and in myriad ways, we are giving them tools to become lifelong learners and passionate citizens of the world. To learn more about CDS, visit our website at www.cds-sf.org.
We are looking for talented substitutes to be available to teach in the event of teacher absences. We are seeking experienced youth development workers and teachers with proven classroom management skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 12 ECE Units (for preschool candidates only)
- Relevant teaching experience
- California teaching credential, or be working towards a teaching credential is a plus
- Spanish speakers encouraged!
- Substitute Teacher to add to our in-house substitute list.
We offer a competitive hourly rate. CDS is an equal opportunity employer.